How has your year started? Are you feeling overwhelmed? Have you realized that you didn’t get back to one of those many commitments that you made days and weeks ago; have your resolutions become irresolute? Or, like me, have you realized that some things just aren’t that important, and it’s a matter of priority. There’s nothing like being sick for a week or more to help a person prioritize. That’s when you realize that only the most important things have to be done, and those things that can scream urgent really aren’t. There’s a wonderful peace in that. Even though there are still many things left t0 do, they will be there waiting for me if I don’t get to them today. Today I will make sure what’s important today gets done, and maybe, just maybe do a little more.
Did I say later today?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 at 10:04 AM and tagged with excuses, important, priorities, resolution, resolutions and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- How to thank them. 1 week ago
- How do you do what you just did, ei: thank people for following. I have many people every day following, but can't understand hoiw to th ... 1 week ago
- difficult to achieve God's calling. Because of what you've said here and on your boards, I think it's a safe risk to ask a Pinterest ? 1 week ago
- (2/2) esources to achieve God's calling. Because of w 1 week ago
- (1/2) Rex, what I see of your passion for excellence and your commitment to God are just what I need at this moment when I'm finding it ... 1 week ago