How has your year started? Are you feeling overwhelmed? Have you realized that you didn’t get back to one of those many commitments that you made days and weeks ago; have your resolutions become irresolute? Or, like me, have you realized that some things just aren’t that important, and it’s a matter of priority. There’s nothing like being sick for a week or more to help a person prioritize. That’s when you realize that only the most important things have to be done, and those things that can scream urgent really aren’t. There’s a wonderful peace in that. Even though there are still many things left t0 do, they will be there waiting for me if I don’t get to them today. Today I will make sure what’s important today gets done, and maybe, just maybe do a little more.
Did I say later today?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 at 10:04 AM and tagged with excuses, important, priorities, resolution, resolutions and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 5 of 5 stars to How to Connect with Your Troubled Adu... by Allison Bottke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- See this Instagram photo by @garden_kitch_with_joy_kieffer instagram.com/p/BrSy467FC5P/… 1 month ago
- Please share with every student and parent of a student you know! Your shares will help feed hungry college... fb.me/wmtfucZh 1 year ago
- How does gardening relieve stress/problems? by Joy Kieffer quora.com/How-does-garde… 2 years ago
- For the upcoming art show Friday the 23rd at The Foundry Freedom from Fear - my work in progress fb.me/5JWl3bolX 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages