How has your year started? Are you feeling overwhelmed? Have you realized that you didn’t get back to one of those many commitments that you made days and weeks ago; have your resolutions become irresolute? Or, like me, have you realized that some things just aren’t that important, and it’s a matter of priority. There’s nothing like being sick for a week or more to help a person prioritize. That’s when you realize that only the most important things have to be done, and those things that can scream urgent really aren’t. There’s a wonderful peace in that. Even though there are still many things left t0 do, they will be there waiting for me if I don’t get to them today. Today I will make sure what’s important today gets done, and maybe, just maybe do a little more.
Did I say later today?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 at 10:04 AM and tagged with excuses, important, priorities, resolution, resolutions and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Yay! Finally! This Ides of March bears tidings of warmth and abundance. facebook.com/joykieffer/pos… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/joykieffer/pos… 2 weeks ago
- Grow where you’re planted! I took this photo of tiny trees growing in the space between blocks of granite atop a wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Another day at the drawing board working on my book cover. facebook.com/joykieffer/pos… 1 month ago
- Upcoming book cover for new Garden Journal for ages 8-88 ~ Tomatillos and garlic detail. https://t.co/wWQhEyHKfe 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages