It’s all Muck. If we can’t see glimpses of God in our daily lives, it’s because we are guilty of exactly what this painting portrays. We’re so enthralled with the meaningless and useless trappings of the blessings of God that we lose the desire for God himself. What an amazing and sarcastic portrayal of our childish outlook! Contact me for the full description of this painting.
God Glimpses #6
This entry was posted on Monday, February 25th, 2013 at 9:23 AM and tagged with artist, distraction, glimpse, God, muck, stuff, temptation, things, worldly and posted in God Glimpses. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 5 of 5 stars to How to Connect with Your Troubled Adu... by Allison Bottke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- See this Instagram photo by @garden_kitch_with_joy_kieffer instagram.com/p/BrSy467FC5P/… 1 month ago
- Please share with every student and parent of a student you know! Your shares will help feed hungry college... fb.me/wmtfucZh 1 year ago
- How does gardening relieve stress/problems? by Joy Kieffer quora.com/How-does-garde… 2 years ago
- For the upcoming art show Friday the 23rd at The Foundry Freedom from Fear - my work in progress fb.me/5JWl3bolX 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages