My husband’s ID tag for Widener University, where’s he’s one of the chaplains. Coming home alone from the hospital, where he was a cardiac patient last month, I sat down at the dining room table and saw this, laying there, and I got a glimpse of his heart. The doctors said he needs to reduce his stress, cut back on his activities. But how does a man cut back on where his heart takes him? He cares about the students there and at Cabrini college where he has radio programs and works to meet their needs. He cares about his community through our church plant, The Foundry , and our nonprofit, Lifewerks.
God Glimpses #7
This entry was posted on Monday, February 25th, 2013 at 5:30 PM and tagged with chaplain, glimpse, God, gratitude, heart, ministry and posted in God Glimpses. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 5 of 5 stars to How to Connect with Your Troubled Adu... by Allison Bottke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- See this Instagram photo by @garden_kitch_with_joy_kieffer instagram.com/p/BrSy467FC5P/… 1 month ago
- Please share with every student and parent of a student you know! Your shares will help feed hungry college... fb.me/wmtfucZh 1 year ago
- How does gardening relieve stress/problems? by Joy Kieffer quora.com/How-does-garde… 2 years ago
- For the upcoming art show Friday the 23rd at The Foundry Freedom from Fear - my work in progress fb.me/5JWl3bolX 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages