My husband’s ID tag for Widener University, where’s he’s one of the chaplains. Coming home alone from the hospital, where he was a cardiac patient last month, I sat down at the dining room table and saw this, laying there, and I got a glimpse of his heart. The doctors said he needs to reduce his stress, cut back on his activities. But how does a man cut back on where his heart takes him? He cares about the students there and at Cabrini college where he has radio programs and works to meet their needs. He cares about his community through our church plant, The Foundry , and our nonprofit, Lifewerks.
God Glimpses #7
This entry was posted on Monday, February 25th, 2013 at 5:30 PM and tagged with chaplain, glimpse, God, gratitude, heart, ministry and posted in God Glimpses. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Yay! Finally! This Ides of March bears tidings of warmth and abundance. facebook.com/joykieffer/pos… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/joykieffer/pos… 2 weeks ago
- Grow where you’re planted! I took this photo of tiny trees growing in the space between blocks of granite atop a wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Another day at the drawing board working on my book cover. facebook.com/joykieffer/pos… 1 month ago
- Upcoming book cover for new Garden Journal for ages 8-88 ~ Tomatillos and garlic detail. https://t.co/wWQhEyHKfe 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages